ELL Foundations: Guidance and Support for ELLs
This course provides educators with foundational knowledge of the essential elements to consider in providing guidance and support for English Language Learners (ELLs).
Classes Startanytime, self-paced
This course examines standards, requirements, and organizational approaches for working with ELLs. The content objectives addressed in this course include the following:
- Determine who are ELLs
- Investigate multiculturalism and diversity
- Examine state and federal requirements and accountability
- Examine bilingual and ESL program models
- Review English Language Proficiency Standards (ELPS)
- Review College and Career Readiness Standards (CCRS)
CPE credit is 3.